Monday, August 17, 2009

A few up dates!

Life has been a bit busy! I am currently going to school Tuesday's thru Saturdays and am Loving it!! I love cutting and coloring hair!!! Jonny is working full time at the ridge! He starts school in January! Here are a couple of pictures showing what we have been up to!
Couple of days ago we went golfing with a couple of friends! It was a lot of fun! We got rained out but were able to golf 7 holes!!



We were able to go to the Smith reunion Oackley Idaho! It was a lot of fun!!


Jonny got his bike working,he taught me how to drive his bike!! Loved it!









I had fun with Jonny's hair the other day!! I dyed it Black!! I love it!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

What?! Hair! I'm so jealous! Which one are you at because I am going to have you highlight my hair! hehe