Monday, January 25, 2010

A little update


Life has been so busy lately! In the middle of November i was able to go to the David Archuleta concert with my sister in law Amanda. It was a lot of fun, I think I was one of the oldest ones there but it was still fun. We went with one of her roomates and we all made T-shirts!! I put I love David on mine, I was going to wear it when David got home from his mission, but when i washed the shirt there was nothing left on the shirt, it had washed off! LOL oh well
We were able to go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year and had a good time visiting with family and eating lots of food!!! It's fun to spend time with family.
Jonny started school the beginning of January, and keeping busy working and going to school full time. I am almost done with cosmetology school!! YAY I will be done in April! I can't wait to be done!!
We were called to be Ward missionaries a couple weeks ago and are just starting to get involved with that!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

your hair looks so good! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I was just released as a ward missionary in Dec. It was fun. I also got asked through that calling to teach temple prep. I liked "having permission" to talk to people about the church! Not that we need that, but sometimes it helps our sub-conscience have the excuse.