Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What I have been up too!


The last couple of weeks I have been into making
cards! I love scrapbooking and now making cards!


We went down to meridain for a week and while
I was there, I made Cards with Joyce and a couple of
her friends! They turned out really cute!


Making baby blankets!! We have a lot of friends that are
having babies!


I started this skirt in high school, i just
finished it this morning!! I thought i would have
to give it to my little sisters but it is actally a little
big!! better bigger then smaller!!




My new purse!! I made Amanda my
sister in law a purse for christmas and i
bought enough fabric for two, so i just made
myself a new purse!













2 comments:

Our Family said...

Congratulations on finishing school. Good luck in all you do. You are so crafty and talented. I am so very impressed. Kappy

Boyd and Lynette Rushton said...

Busy, busy, busy. Good job!! You will have to start sewing for me!