Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our 4th of July!!

We spent our 4th of July as a lazy day!! Jonny took the day off and we went shopping in Idaho Falls!! We are now set for this little guy to come! Now we just need to put up the crib! We had dinner with some good friends Jim and Nicole and then we set off fireworks!!! I Love Fireworks!! This is Jonny lighting some fireworks



This Nicole, David my brother, and his friend Hillary




Troy and Ali Parson came and joined our little party! We Had alot of fun!





Me at 36 weeks! I have decided that it's ok with me if he came a little early! Only 4 more weeks!!














3 comments:

Our Family said...

You look great! You are getting so close. Good Luck. Kap

Cristy said...

Aaahhh...you're so adorable! I can't believe you are almost a mommy. I love that! (Except for the part that makes me feel old!) Good luck, cutie patootie!

Devin and Andrea said...

You look so good! Sleep lots now while you can! LOL