Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

21 things I am thankful for . . .
1. The Gospel, I couldn't imagine my life without it. I would be lost if I didn't have the knowledge about Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation. It brings me such peace and joy to know where I came and where I am going. What an amazing gift!
2. Jonny, He is my best friend and I would be lost without him. He is such a hard worker and a great dad, he is an amazing person.
3. Logan, It is crazy how much love I feel for this little man. He has taught me a lot about myself this past couple of months, and what kind of mom I want to be. He is getting so big, he has such an amazing spirit about him. I am so thankful that I can call him my own.
4. My family, I love my family. They are so awesome! It is fun to have two families, lots of nieces and one nephew!
5. Prayer, I couldn't imagine life without prayer it is so nice to be able to talk to someone that knows everything about you and your life and the struggles that you go through.
6. My home
7. My car, I am so excited that we got a 2008 toyota Camery, It is nice to have a reliable car.
8.Modern Technology, It is crazy that technology has come so far, I now can get the internet on my phone how crazy is that!
9. My Job, I love doing hair it is so relaxing for me!
10. Food
11. Diapers, i am so glad that i have the option of useing disposable diapers. It makes life so much easier
12. My washer and dryer, I am so thankful that i don't have to wash everything by hand!
13. Laughter
14. Shopping!!
15. My phone, i love having a cell phone that does everyting! It's quite nice!
16. glasses i would be blind without them!
17.clothes
18. Medicine, I am so greatful for it
19. Binkies, I love these things and so does Logan
20. Gods creations, I love camping and the out doors, how boring and dull life would be if we didn't have nature to enjoy and love.
21.The scriptures, I teach the 3 year olds in prymary and it is amazing how well they know the scriptures and all the different stories.

No comments: