Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby numeber 2!!

 We were able to find out what we are having a couple weeks ago ....
We are having another Boy!!  We couldn't be more excited!  We were pretty shocked to tell you the truth!  We were expecting a girl considering there are only 2 boys out of 10 grandkids on the Keeley side!  We are getting really excited to meet this little boy!  Our due date is September 21st. 
 This is me at 15 weeks
 This is a picture of me at almost 20 weeks.  I am a lot bigger with this one, and am caring him a lot lower, with Logan he was always kicking my ribs, but this is pretty low.  Which is nice. 
I went garage sale shopping the other day with my mom and Abbey, and I was able to find this lady that had a ton of clothes that were barely used and all brand names.  She told me that I could stuff a bag for 8 dollars so took two bags home and counted it out, I got 70 pieces of clothes for 16 dollars!!  I love garage sale shopping!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you kidding me?! that's freaking sweet! (that you are preggo, and about the garage sale. haha)