Friday, August 2, 2013

My hubby is so talented!

 Jonny is so talented!  He has been working on a few new projects for me for the house.  I love that I can tell him what I want or show him an idea and it turns out even better then I hoped! He has been working on a new business idea with graph designing.  He has been working on quotes right now.  So if you need anything designed get a hold of Jonny! 
 He did this in vynal when we first moved in.  This is in the living room.
 This one he made for Karie Annes.
He made these for Logan's room, they are printed out and put on frames.  Which he made himself!

 This is a quote I saw on pinterest the other day!  I love this quote it is now hanging in Logan's room.  Jonny designed it, you can't tell but there is a winnie the pooh in the back ground.  Love it!


No comments: