Sunday, June 22, 2014

May


May was full of days spent in the sun!  Logan loves to help wash the car! 



Lately Logan had a fascination with putting my clothes on,
 and wearing them as a scarf!


Family movie night.  Mason has learned how to crawl if there is 
food in front of him.  Especially Logans food!


I was over at my parents house the other day, Logan was watching a
 show with my dad and he fell asleep on top of a bunch of clean clothes.



I was put into the scouts in our new ward!  I am the wolves leader. 
 May we had our pine wood derby, and my wolves won first second and third!  
They were pretty excited!


This little boy loves food!  I set a piece of bread down on the table. 
 I look over and somehow he grabbed it and had half in his mouth.  


We had a bbq at my parents house  the end of May, can't have a bbq in the summer without Smores! 


Jonny and Mike decided that it would be fun to buy a couple of wind surfing boards.  
They work really good for paddle boarding.  


I watch my sisters kids a couple times a month!  
Logan loves having cousins so close to play with.  

No comments: