Friday, September 14, 2012

California trip part two

 This is the only picture i got of them!  It was really good ceremony it was fun to get to watch them get married!
 After David and Paige got married we all went over to Paiges grandparents house and went swimming Logan was having so much fun in the water!  He loves his swimming tube!

 The only part of Las Vegas we saw.
 Logan was all tucked out by the end of the trip but he did so good!  California was a lot but we were so glad to finally get home, the day after we got home Logan and I went to Montana to the rushton get together!
 I Love this place we would spend every other summer there with the Rushton family!  I have such great memories there.  I was so glad that we were able to go.  This is my awesome cousin Karin!
 Traditional family photo Logan was not having it, it was definitely nap time!
 Logan and my cousins little boy had a lot of fun playing in the dirt!  They got so dirty! 

Logan loves my dads hat it would keep him entertained for hours!

No comments: