Saturday, January 12, 2013

Logans Helment

 So I never posted about Logan getting his helmet off, it was kind of a crazy time of life for us.  He was able to get it off the week we went down to California for David and Paige's wedding.  It was perfect timing considering it was so hot, and the poor little thing would get so sweaty under that helmet. 
 He defiantly rooked the look tho, after he got it off i think he had withdraws from all the attention he got in the grocery store.  Everyone and there dog would stare and some people would come up and ask me about it.  I  however don't miss the attention at all. 
 We are really happy with the results, you wouldn't of ever known that he had to have a helmet.  We are glad we did it!
I love this picture, it makes me laugh i posted it because it is a good picture of his head, but he loves baby Einstein, this is what he does every morning when i shower.  
 Before picture
and After picture 

No comments: