Monday, January 28, 2013

Hiding spots, singing, and bruises

Logan loves laundry days he spends most of the day in the hamper he thinks it is so funny to be in there.
 Logan had a rough couple of days, he had a fight with our bed twice and lost both times.  There is line above his right eye brow be fell on the side board, this one he didn't cry for very long but it left a pretty good mark.

 This second one gave him a good bruise.  He bit his tongue on the way down(he was not on our bed he was walking and happened to fall right on the edge of the bed) and it bled for quit a while, but he quickly got over it when I offered him a kiss and some gold fish lol.  The picture below He thought he was sneaky, I went to throw a diaper away and when I came back to the bedroom it was silent.  I kept yelling for him and that always means trouble if he doesn't respond.  But I found him in the corner of our bedroom just watching me look for him.  He thought that was pretty funny. 
 Logan has always loved singing and has never sung with me until I taught him animal sounds. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is pretty funny he was just being quiet waiting for you to find him! haha stinker!

Jenna said...

i stumbled upon your blog through a friends. your little family is so cute!!

new follower :)

www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com