Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Moving

 We were able to pick up our little family and move to Boise!  We have lived in Rexburg for all of our married life, 4 1/2 years!  We are very ready for a change!  We loved the collage life but it will so nice to move on!  We have been wanting to do this for awhile but were waiting for Jonny to be done with school.  Jonny only has one on line class to finish up and then he is done woot woot!!  He will graduate in April with his Bachelors degree!  We moved the day after valentines day!  It was freezing in rexburg when we left and 50 degrees in Boise!  Such a great change! 
 A couple of days before we moved Jonny and I both got colds, it is so hard to concentrate on moving, packing and cleaning when you feel like crap!  Jonny had it much worse he spent all day on Thursday out in the 20 degree weather packing the moving truck, so he spent most of the rest of the day like this! 
 Thank goodness for family!  David helped Jonny with most of the packing the truck!  Which was a huge help! Abbey and Justin helped clean and watch Logan!  They saved me from a sleepless night of cleaning!  I was so sick this night Jonny and I both went to bed at 830 when we were done cleaning.

 Logan LOVES Abbey, sometimes even more then his mom!  I think he was just done with me from the week before ( He had rsv, which means ALOT of nose wiping!)  She is greatly missed by him (and by me!)
 Our last picture before we left!  We are a bunch of sickies in this picture!  We will miss this house!  For those of you who don't know, we were house sitting in a VERY nice house for the Rasmussens!  They we very nice to us and we will miss all the space we had(and the huge craft room)!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Oh, entry into REAL LIFE! Congratulations! Hooray for graduation! Hooray for cute little babies! Hooray for you!

Glad you survived your colds. Hate that!
Jeri

Chantel said...

Lots of work! I love you! I hope you are feeling better, and you are loving being home in Boise. I'll have to come visit next time I'm up. I miss you a lot.