Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gifts

 So I have tried to keep myself busy this winter by making Logan a couple new things.  I made him flash cards with a bunch of animals, boats and cars on them.  I made them for church thinking that it would keep him quietly entertained.  Well I was very wrong, instead he made all the animal sounds he new when we got to the pictures, and not quietly either.  So now we keep them at home and he plays with them here where he can be as loud as he wants to be.
 I also made him this belt, he is built like his daddy and is very skinny and can't keep his pants up. 
Jonny got an early graduation present.  Our mac is about to die and thought it would be fun to get a desk top.  We love it, although it is more used for games then anything else. 

1 comment:

Jim and Nicole said...

I love the flash card idea! Im going to have to steal it & try it with Will. What did you use to make them?