Monday, June 10, 2013

Can't get enough

 I just can't get enough of this little face!!  His is too cute and growing up into a cute little toddler!  I love his blue eyes and his blond hair.


 I have tried to get a good picture of his dark spot for a while and I finally got a decent one.  He has had this since he was born.  His hair just grows dark in that little spot. 
 He keeps us laughing!
 The other day I left the door open when I was showering and he thought he should keep me company by playing in the water.
 Logan loves these pajamas and was trying to put them on him self. 


Logan found the I pad while I was getting ready one day he just plopped down right next to me, found some of his games and kept himself busy.  He is so smart, sometimes I feel like he can run it better them me!

No comments: