Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Staying busy

 I have been trying to get all my projects done early before this baby comes here is the car seat cover I made.  I bought the fabric when I was pregnant with Logan and just now made it.
 I just have to say I love garage sales!  I bought this toy chest for 8 dollars and re painted it!
 I think it turned out really good!
 I made a blanket for the car seat.  So the baby will be wrapped in the blanket, instead of the blanket sitting on top.


Burp cloths.  We are getting more excited for this baby to come!!  Can't wait!

2 comments:

MissAudreySue said...

that blanket IN the carseat is genius. i keep seeing more of those, and definitely want to make one when i have another wee one :) awesome job on all your projects! they look super cute and fun!

Jeri said...

Darling! Can't wait for you. Time stops, huh.